“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Thursday, August 23, 2012

We're moving! :)

So just about an hour ago, we left the Port of Halifax and are
officially on our way to Galway, Ireland! We're cruising much faster
than I expected too, but it's not bad! (I haven't felt sea sick yet,
knock on wood!)

Everyone waved to the parents as we set sail, and we passed by a cruise
ship that honked at us as we sailed by too! It was pretty awesome :)

Tonight we have a meeting, and the day off tomorrow, but classes start
on Saturday! I can't believe I said that haha. Who goes to school on
Saturdays??

Tonight a bunch of us are sleeping on the upper deck to check out the
stars. I love Semester at Sea already! :)

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment