“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I forgot to mention!!!

Yesterday-how could I forget?! I went to visit the classes that I am keeping in touch with via a program called Vicarious Voyagers! Each class was just as great as the first, and I'll admit I was surprised, but impressed with some of the questions that were asked! I can't wait to answer questions and let others travel through my eyes. I'm really glad I have the opportunity to share my experiences with students and hope that I am able to impact them just as much as I will be!
All three classes I'll be in contact with, as well as Mr. Eppley!

No comments:

Post a Comment