“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Sunday, August 12, 2012

8 Days!!!

This is completely crazy! I can't believe that 8 days from today I will be living out my dreams to study abroad, travel, and finally meet everyone I've been talking to the past year!!! I'll admit that yeah, I'm pretty nervous because I've never been away from home for this long, and I know for a fact I'm going to miss home...I just got back from 3 weeks of traveling, even with my family, and I couldn't have felt better getting to sleep in my own bed and hang out with everyone again. My room mate and I have finally started discussing what we're going to pack, which makes this even more real! I hope I hear from everyone while I'm away, even though I'm sure it'll make me homesick! Hopefully I'll actually have more to write once I'm on the ship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment