“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Almost there!

Sitting here at the Toronto airport waiting for my connecting flight to Halifax! I can't believe that in just a few hours I'll be at the hotel with everyone I have been talking to for at least 6 months! I already miss my family and friends, but this has been a great learning experience so far, since this is the first time I've traveled by myself. I suppose I don't have much to say now, because words probably can't explain how excited I feel-but I definitely will have more to say after I get to the hotel and *finally* meet everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment