“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanks!

11.11.12

So...I have a lot to write about, but I just wanted to give two shout
out thanks!

The first is to Jessica! I loved the Thanksgiving turkey hand!! I
really liked how you had the new itinerary, and how the middle of the
hand is like the Atlantic Ocean and the areas of the world connecting
it!! It's proudly hanging on my ceiling right now, and I was going to
make some after Rio! :)

The second is to Kim! You're the best friend ever! Thanks so much for
getting all my brothers from PSP and then some to sign some cards! I
miss you all very much, and it was the sweetest gesture!! All the
messages were so nice (even Rossy's haha) and I miss all my brothers! I
won't lie, it made me tear up a little bit! I can't wait to be home and
see everyone again! :)

Love you all and miss you just as much!
SH

No comments:

Post a Comment