“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Forgot to mention

11.25.12

Yeah I did forget to mention- as one last incentive for people to
donate-we are e-mailing those who did donate two new ringtones!

Semester at Sea has had them for 2 years and has never given them out!
One is the Bing Bong (which is totally going to be my text ring!!) And
the other is the honking of the ship's horn! (Which is going to be my
Alarm!) :D People are going to look at me funny, but also be pretty
scared if all of a sudden I'm having a sleep over and they wake up to a
blaring horn! :P

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment