“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Successful Day Here on the MV Explorer!

11.14.12

First I'd like to say CONGRATS to Kim! I knew you would make it into
Med School! :) Great job girly!! Love youuu!

Secondly, I've had a long, but pretty great day! It didn't start that
amazing since I haven't been feeling well, but it definitely got better
throughout the day!

First, at work, we got a lot done for the Shipboard Drive-which starts
tomorrow! We have Spirit Week lined up too!

Nov. 15th- Show your SAS Pride!
Nov. 16th-Mismatched Day
Nov. 17th- Dress to Impress! (Day of the Auction)
Nov. 18th-Game Day Attire
Nov. 19th- Rep your Home University
Nov. 20th- Where in the World are you? (Where what you bought in port!)
Nov. 21st- Sea Spirit!

Overall, it's going to be a great week! And I also got to be on the
"Bing Bong!" It's the P.A. system of the ship! I've been wanting to
say something on it all semester, and finally I had the opportunity to
today! :)

Not to mention that, but I FINALLY SAW A WHALE! Actually, just the tail
of one slapping the water a bunch of times, but I count it!! Guess
they're not so fictional after all! :)

Well I have a lot to do before tomorrow! I've got to be at work at 6:30am!

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment