“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quick Updates!

9.19.12

I promise I'll blog more about my time in Belgium/Paris/Amsterdam either
tonight or tomorrow (it's been really hectic with school and traveling!)

But first of all CONGRATS DR. MCINTYRE-MILLER!!!! :) Her and her
husband just had their first son, Walton Knox Miller! So happy for both
of you!! :)

Right now I'm in Portugal! I went to the palace yesterday, and tonight
I'm either going to the Portugal soccer game or to the beach! I promise
I'll actually update though as soon as I can!

SH

No comments:

Post a Comment