“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Friday, September 21, 2012

Morocco

Hey everyone, just another quick little update. I promise I'll write
about the rest of Belgium and Portugal very soon!

However, I have some bittersweet news. Semester at Sea is no longer
going to Casablanca, Morocco this semester. It's a bummer, but I
understand why the decision was made. Safety is definitely the most
important, and here makes the first piece of advice I have for future
SAS students: Be flexible. Whether it's in port or where we're going,
don't let it bother you and know it'll be alright in the end.

Like I said, it was bittersweet. Since we are no longer going to
Morocco, we now get two more days in Spain. That means at least another
day visiting my friend in Madrid! Aside from that, we also get 2 days
in Santa Cruz, Canary Islands. It's going to be a gorgeous time!

Anyway, that's all for now!
SH

No comments:

Post a Comment