“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

S.A.S. Fever!

Been applying for scholarships like crazy-I've officially applied to 5, but am almost done with 8 more!! Call me crazy, but hopefully I'll get enough money where I won't have to take out too many loans!

I'm also going to help promote S.A.S. at NKU with my friend Jessica (She went on the short-term summer 2011) and Dr. McIntyre-Miller (On the Alumni Board and has traveled with S.A.S. before!!) We are hanging up fliers and setting up a table in the Student Union!

I've got an advising appointment today so I can see what credits will come back! This is all so exciting! :)

I'm excited to be the first person from NKU to go a full semester and it's just over 5 months away!!! So much planning to do beforehand!

No comments:

Post a Comment