“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Monday, March 12, 2012

Passports!!

Just got my passport renewed today :) I'm so excited!! Just over 5 months left and still working on scholarship stuff! I'm meeting with Dr. M. on Wednesday to go over everything!

I also may have changed my mind about one of the classes I want to take, knowing that any of these credits will come back for an Honors credit class! Been reading all of the syllabi and luckily 3/5 classes I want to take are with the same professor! (Meaning they clearly can't be at the same time!! haha)

More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment